Peanut butter Banana Bites
Within the last week, we have been creating quite a lot of things around here.
Here's one yummy special bite-sized treat I whipped up really quickly, that I am sure you will enjoy!
Creamy peanut butter
1) Slice your bananas very thin...about 1/4 inch
2) Coat the flattened side of 2 vanilla wafers with a thin coat of peanut butter
3) Sandwich the banana slice, and set aside. Do this will all of your cookies/banana slices.
4) Melt some chocolate chips. I create a double boiler effect by boiling a pot with an inch of water in it, and placing a metal bowl on top. The steam melts my chips without water getting in.
5) Once your chocolate is melted, dip you cookie sandwiches in half-way.
6) Set each sandwich down on parchment paper-lined pan and once they are all on the pan, refrigerate to let them harden some.
7) Serve chilled!!
They are so yummy!
Have a great Monday, and don't forget to check out the shop that opened today too!