Perfect Spring/Summer Drink!
This week I've been visitng family in Texas, and it has been full of the usual treats my mom loves to lavish on me...desserts, dinners...and this wonderful drink!
We had this yesterday, and since it was so good, we'll probably make it again today!
A bunch of friends are coming over to celebrate my daughter's third birthday that is in almost 2 weeks. We have been lucky enough to come to Texas every April since she's been born and see friends and family.
Maybe at your next get-together you can create this cocktail too! Don't like alcohol? This recipe can easily be converted to be a mocktail! (See below)
- YIELD: Makes 8 1/2 cups
- PREP TIME:4 Minutes
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Alcoholic
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry vodka, chilled
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- Garnish: pink grapefruit wheels or wedges (or lime wedges)
Coastal Living DECEMBER 2009
Have fun with your family this weekend!