Thanks for coming by the blog this Tuesday...we've had beautiful weather these past 2 days and it feels like Spring is already just around the corner.
What is around the corner are a few exciting developments including:
1) My first contributor posts for Craftaholics Anonymous are being posted....nervous!
2) I'm getting business-related things together....paperwork=scary!
3) I've been putting the final touches on the website I designed myself...tricky!
4) I'm attending the Revive Blog conference at the end of the month....fun!
5) I'm putting myself out there in the local community as a food & product photographer for other small businesses!
6) I have 3 sponsors on my side-bar...how exciting!
7) I got news I'll be photographing a food event in April...yay!
8) We find out on Valentine's day if we will be a family with 3 daughters or 2 girls and a boy ;)
9) I'm excited to have reached 170 GFC followers! Please sign up if you aren't one yet!
10) One of the first local small businesses I have had the privilege of photographing items for is called Cuteology Cakes. Alyssa works hard out of her home kitchen to make beautiful works of art: cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. Here are a few pictures from her shoot.